Skip to main content

VW Campervan Wedding

This is a card I have been asked to do for a wedding on Saturday. The happy couple are using VW Camper vans for their wedding transport. This is something very unique to me as hadn't heard of it but there is a company who specialises in this form of transport for special occassions. This is their website.

Photobucket

I was asked to include pictures of the Camper vans on the card. Well I decided to make an A4 double pop out card. As you can see, I have used my cuttlebug to create the embossed pannels using my swiss dots folder and then I have used my nestabilities to house the images of the Camper Vans.

Photobucket

I also was asked to include their names on the images of the Camper Vans. Paul is using the Red and White Van,

Photobucket

and Sue the Cream one.

Photobucket

Inside I have made heart shaped pop outs and from this hung wedding bells. I decorated the pop out section with gems for extra bling too.

Photobucket

I used my nestabilities again for the greeting. I love using nestablilites as they just give the card something that bit special.

Photobucket

Thanks for stopping by and checking my blog out.
Hugs
Rachel xxx

Comments

Great idea! It's really a unique wedding card.

Popular posts from this blog

Angelica and Friend’s Blog Hop

Hi all and welcome to this very exciting blog hop for the launch of the new range from Crafter’s Companion – Angelica and Friend’s which is the 4 Day Deal on Create and Craft this week. To say thank you to you all for hopping there way along everyone’s blogs there is a prize: ONE random commenter on ONE UK team member's blog will win ALL NINE stamp sets in the release (it's a prize worth over £35) You have until Wednesday 6th Feb to leave a comment, winners will be announced on the Crafter’s Companion News blog Thursday 7th February. There are many blogs you need to be hopping over to. If you have come from Taylor’s Blog Your going in the right direction.    Now it’s time for me to share with you my item I have created with this wonderful new range. I have used the stamp Just Like Mum to create a door plaque.      I have painted an MDF base plate with undercoat and primer and then several coats of Pewter Pl...

WOYWW

Today's WOYWW (What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday?) This was my room this morning after making yesterday's card. Why not pop over to Stamping ground to check out everyone else's desks. Hugs Rachel

Mermaid Frame

Hello All I'm back again, This time to share a frame with you that I have created for my Niece.  The image was coloured in using my Spectrum Noir markers using the May 17 Markers Class from Kit and Clowder. This is the first one of their classes I've done and I was overall I was quite happy with it but I know a few areas where I could improve. Right then here's the coloured image.  The image is by Conie Fong and you can purchase them on Etsy. She has lots of other lovely images to choose from. Right then now for the completed frame. The frame started as a white frame which I painted with black gesso and then once dry added colour to it using dyna paints from pebeo and then some silver gilding wax. I then sprayed the frame to form a protective coating with Spray and Shine from Crafter's Companion.  I love how it have turned out and hope that my niece will too.  Right I'm going to enter this into the following challenges: ...