Skip to main content

Beading Time

This is the necklace, earings and memory wire bracelet I made at the Craftaganza using the Knotted Cord and Memory Wire Kit from Beaders Companion. You cn get this Kit in Teal (mine), Purple (which I also have but haven't made yet!!), Brown and Green.


Sorry the picture's not the best. I didn't have a display bust.

This Kit is excellent to use and the beads are wonderful, each bead is hand made, and has been hand picked from India when Sarah and Sara had a trip ove there. The kit gives excellent instructions as to how you can make the projects. But as we found out at the Craftaganza everyone can make different and unique projects.

Hope you like it and why not pop over to Beader's Companion to have a look at all of the lovely beads.

Happy Crafting

Rachel

Comments

Unknown said…
It's gorgoeus Rachel, have a merry Xmas and happy new year
hugs
Ildiko

Popular posts from this blog

Angelica and Friend’s Blog Hop

Hi all and welcome to this very exciting blog hop for the launch of the new range from Crafter’s Companion – Angelica and Friend’s which is the 4 Day Deal on Create and Craft this week. To say thank you to you all for hopping there way along everyone’s blogs there is a prize: ONE random commenter on ONE UK team member's blog will win ALL NINE stamp sets in the release (it's a prize worth over £35) You have until Wednesday 6th Feb to leave a comment, winners will be announced on the Crafter’s Companion News blog Thursday 7th February. There are many blogs you need to be hopping over to. If you have come from Taylor’s Blog Your going in the right direction.    Now it’s time for me to share with you my item I have created with this wonderful new range. I have used the stamp Just Like Mum to create a door plaque.      I have painted an MDF base plate with undercoat and primer and then several coats of Pewter Pl...

WOYWW

Today's WOYWW (What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday?) This was my room this morning after making yesterday's card. Why not pop over to Stamping ground to check out everyone else's desks. Hugs Rachel

Mermaid Frame

Hello All I'm back again, This time to share a frame with you that I have created for my Niece.  The image was coloured in using my Spectrum Noir markers using the May 17 Markers Class from Kit and Clowder. This is the first one of their classes I've done and I was overall I was quite happy with it but I know a few areas where I could improve. Right then here's the coloured image.  The image is by Conie Fong and you can purchase them on Etsy. She has lots of other lovely images to choose from. Right then now for the completed frame. The frame started as a white frame which I painted with black gesso and then once dry added colour to it using dyna paints from pebeo and then some silver gilding wax. I then sprayed the frame to form a protective coating with Spray and Shine from Crafter's Companion.  I love how it have turned out and hope that my niece will too.  Right I'm going to enter this into the following challenges: ...