Skip to main content

Mojo Monday #232 meets Paintbox Poppets

100_1674

My second post of today is another Paintbox Poppets card. I am in love with these adorable characters!!! This card I am entering into the Mojo Monday Challenge #232.
The image is a Reddy die cut decoupage from Crafter’s Companion.

Card Recipe

Backing Papers – Paintbox Poppets, Crafter’s Companion
Card Base – Scalloped 8x8
Matts – Silver Pearl
Embossed card – Core’dinations Crafter’s Companion using Darcie Embossing Folder Border Scroll with Bird
Ribbon and Pearls – Ribbon Box
Flowers and crystal stem– Wild Orchid Crafts

As always thanks for stopping by
xxx Rachel xxx

Comments

Olena said…
Pretty card! Love it! Olena
Judith said…
I love these paintbox poppets - thy're jst perfect for mothers day aren't they - I love the way your colours all tone perfectly hugs Judith x
So pretty, love love love it

Ali x
Judith said…
Hi Rachel - its me again - I have an award for you on my blog if you would like to accept it hugs Judith x