Skip to main content

Peter Rabbit Christmas and an eventful day!!!

Hi all, well here’s my card for today. I have used my Beatrix Potter A Winter’s Tale CD from Crafter’s Companion for the Backing Paper and Pyrimage. 
It’s an 8” gatefold card base and I have used snow white centura pearl card.
002
The pyrimage is mounted onto a snow white centura pearl and silver mirror scalloped oval which I have cut using my eCraft. I have also cut the Let it snow and snowflake on the eCraft too. To finish these details I have added some Stickles Glitter Glue.
003
For the inside I have printed some more backing paper and an insert. The finishing details make all of the difference.
I’m entering this card into Christmas Card Challenges.
Right then your probably all wondering what the eventful day has been. Well this morning I slipped on my kitchen laminate and fractured my big toe. It’s very sore. I wasn’t going to go to A&E but after being advised I went. They haven’t been able to strap my toes due to where I have the fracture but have been advised to rest and keep my foot elevated and that’s what I’ve been doing whilst making my card. I’ve been taking the painkillers to help too. Luckily I’m not at work until Saturday so have another day to rest it.
Well take care all and i’ll be back soon.
xx Rachel xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Angelica and Friend’s Blog Hop

Hi all and welcome to this very exciting blog hop for the launch of the new range from Crafter’s Companion – Angelica and Friend’s which is the 4 Day Deal on Create and Craft this week. To say thank you to you all for hopping there way along everyone’s blogs there is a prize: ONE random commenter on ONE UK team member's blog will win ALL NINE stamp sets in the release (it's a prize worth over £35) You have until Wednesday 6th Feb to leave a comment, winners will be announced on the Crafter’s Companion News blog Thursday 7th February. There are many blogs you need to be hopping over to. If you have come from Taylor’s Blog Your going in the right direction.    Now it’s time for me to share with you my item I have created with this wonderful new range. I have used the stamp Just Like Mum to create a door plaque.      I have painted an MDF base plate with undercoat and primer and then several coats of Pewter Pl...

WOYWW

Today's WOYWW (What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday?) This was my room this morning after making yesterday's card. Why not pop over to Stamping ground to check out everyone else's desks. Hugs Rachel

Mermaid Frame

Hello All I'm back again, This time to share a frame with you that I have created for my Niece.  The image was coloured in using my Spectrum Noir markers using the May 17 Markers Class from Kit and Clowder. This is the first one of their classes I've done and I was overall I was quite happy with it but I know a few areas where I could improve. Right then here's the coloured image.  The image is by Conie Fong and you can purchase them on Etsy. She has lots of other lovely images to choose from. Right then now for the completed frame. The frame started as a white frame which I painted with black gesso and then once dry added colour to it using dyna paints from pebeo and then some silver gilding wax. I then sprayed the frame to form a protective coating with Spray and Shine from Crafter's Companion.  I love how it have turned out and hope that my niece will too.  Right I'm going to enter this into the following challenges: ...