Skip to main content

Lili of the Valley Wedding Card and Hello

Hi all well once again I have been a little absent.

 I thought I would pop in though and share a card I have made today.
 

This card is made with a Lili of the Valley Art Pad - True Love.
A collegue of mine commissioned me to make the card for another colleague who used to work on our ward.  


  Here's the inside of the card.

I have used a couple of embossing folders and added some ribbon onto the center of the card. Embellished with dazzlers and a punched butterfly. The sentiment I have created in Serif. Finally I added a few details on the dress, hearts and butterfly with Stickles Star Dust.

Thanks all for stopping by and looking at my card.

Rachel
xxxxx

Comments

Unknown said…
Gorgeous card Rachel x
Donna Mosley said…
Gorgeous card Rachel, love the cute image and fab design.

Donna x

Popular posts from this blog

Angelica and Friend’s Blog Hop

Hi all and welcome to this very exciting blog hop for the launch of the new range from Crafter’s Companion – Angelica and Friend’s which is the 4 Day Deal on Create and Craft this week. To say thank you to you all for hopping there way along everyone’s blogs there is a prize: ONE random commenter on ONE UK team member's blog will win ALL NINE stamp sets in the release (it's a prize worth over £35) You have until Wednesday 6th Feb to leave a comment, winners will be announced on the Crafter’s Companion News blog Thursday 7th February. There are many blogs you need to be hopping over to. If you have come from Taylor’s Blog Your going in the right direction.    Now it’s time for me to share with you my item I have created with this wonderful new range. I have used the stamp Just Like Mum to create a door plaque.      I have painted an MDF base plate with undercoat and primer and then several coats of Pewter Pl...

WOYWW

Today's WOYWW (What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday?) This was my room this morning after making yesterday's card. Why not pop over to Stamping ground to check out everyone else's desks. Hugs Rachel

Mermaid Frame

Hello All I'm back again, This time to share a frame with you that I have created for my Niece.  The image was coloured in using my Spectrum Noir markers using the May 17 Markers Class from Kit and Clowder. This is the first one of their classes I've done and I was overall I was quite happy with it but I know a few areas where I could improve. Right then here's the coloured image.  The image is by Conie Fong and you can purchase them on Etsy. She has lots of other lovely images to choose from. Right then now for the completed frame. The frame started as a white frame which I painted with black gesso and then once dry added colour to it using dyna paints from pebeo and then some silver gilding wax. I then sprayed the frame to form a protective coating with Spray and Shine from Crafter's Companion.  I love how it have turned out and hope that my niece will too.  Right I'm going to enter this into the following challenges: ...