Skip to main content

Birthday Card Trio

 Hello all, I'm back again with another post for you.

This time I've got three cards to show you. 

These are all made with products from Crafter's Companion.

The 1st is another dragon card made using one of the Lee Holland Dragon stamps. I love these little characters :)

I've had coloured this using spectrum noir colour blend pencils.

I just love how much of a fun looking card you can make with these stamps. 


Next is a card made using a unicorn stamp. This has also been hand coloured with pencils.

I've also used some backing papers and matt mirror and glitter card from Sara's Enchanted forest collection.

Finally I've made a card using my Crafter's Companion BeBunni CD. It's a while since I've used this cd but I forgot how cute these little bunnies are.


All of the cards have been personalised with die cut numbers and letters for the names.

Hope to see you all again soon.



Popular posts from this blog

In the Night Garden

This card is for an order I have been given. The lady wanted a card with an In the Night Garden theme and Igglepiggle for her Grandson. I found images on the internet and decoupaged the bottom pannel and added peel offs to this. Igglepiggle has been mounted onto white card which I have embossed using my dotty folder in my cuttlebug and then matted this onto co-ordinating blue card stock. The base card was from my cardstock stash which I have made a 21cm square card with. I then added peel off stars to finish the card off. Thanks for looking Hugs Rachel

Moonflower digital delight

Hi I'm sharing a card with you today. This one has been made with a Moonflower Digital Stamp Image. I used the July Kit and Clowder Markers Colouring class for this one. I just love the classes that Alyce creates for us each month. You can follow at Your own pace and whenever you have some free time. It doesn't even have to be in the same month. She gives great tips and I am pleased with how my colouring is progressing. If you would like to sign up to classes click on the link above which will take you to her website (If you do sign up they have a referral scheme, if you mention my name Rachel Brown I will get a referral bonus, why not refer your friends once you've signed up and you will receive a bonus too). Well here's the image coloured with my spectrum noir markers. I think the image is beautiful and will certainly be using her for more projects in the future.  Right now here's the finished card. I hope you like it. I'm pleased with how it

Vintage Floral Butterfly Tree Canvas

Hi all This is a Canvas I have created. I've been working on it over a few weeks now. I initially decorated the base of the canvas with various papers, inks, paints, texture paste and script stamps; and painted the tree but was then stuck on what to add to it. I left it for a while whilst I came up with what I wanted to do. Then I decided I wanted some bigger flowers, and found some Prima flowers and added some additional mixed media elements and smaller flowers I already had in my stash. Along with glitters and diamante embellishments. I also die cut a fancy flourish for the corner (not that you can see much of it, oops) and a quote. I did two layers for the die cuts and glued them together so that they were thicker. Well here's a picture of it   I'm quite pleased with how it has turned out.  This is a video which shows some of the elements in more detail. You can even see the glitter sparkling. (Sorry it's a bit shaky I used my phone. It'