About Me

My photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 34, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Friday, 3 October 2008

Some Xmas Cards I Have Been Working On

Here are a few xmas cards I have been working on over the past few days.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

7 comments:

Alison said...

Wow Rachel you have been busy. what a fabulous selection of cards.

Poppy said...

how busy have you been, lovely cars.

Happy Crafter said...

great cards rachel and lots of them :)
Val xxx

WeirdCat said...

Wow you have been really busy

Louise, that's me!! said...

Cripes you are a card making machine! They are fab!
There is a little something on my bog for you.

Anne said...

Fab cards Rachel

Wendy said...

Rachel i have left you a little award on my blog here
http://wendyscraftingtimes.blogspot.com/2008/11/what-great-award.html

wendy

There was an error in this gadget