About Me

My photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 34, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Monday, 12 January 2009

Mam's Birthday Card


This is the card I have made my mam for her birthday tomorrow. I have used the Keepsake Tall Stories board for the embossing. The backing papers I have printed from the Crafters Companion Cute Companions cdrom onto pearl card.

5 comments:

Happy Crafter said...

Very pretty card Rachel your mum is gonna love it :)
Val xxx

fireflydreams said...

What a beautiful card.

Happy Crafter said...

Hi Rachel i have left a little something for you on my blog :0)
Val xxx

Anne said...

Lovely card Rachel your mam will of loved it how are you not seen you on the forum for a while have left something on my blog for you and also tagged you

yvonne said...

Lovely card Rachel.
tag your it pop over to my place to see what you have to do there's an award there for you too

There was an error in this gadget