About Me

My photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 33, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Thursday, 28 May 2009

A few more cards

These are a few more cards I have made recently. I set myself a challenge to use only papers from my bit box (well I should say bit boxes!!! lol).
The first is a topper from a challenge Wendy on the Crafter's Companion forum set a while back and the paper I made at the time in my 3d2 builder program.
This one is from the Joanna Sheen Messy Rabbit cd rom.

This one a bella stamped image coloured with watercolour pencils.


And this one a penny black image again water coloured.

This one is a magnolia stamped image coloured with pencils.

This one is a penny black stamped image and I have used the sketch from Papertake Weekly Challenge - #15 however I never got round to posting in time to enter it into the challenge.
This one is a dimension forth stamped image coloured with cosmic shimmers.


And this one I have used the sketch from Cupcake Craft - Challenge 40. I have again used a penny black stamped image for this challenge.


This is the card I made for the birth of my cousins baby.

As usual thanks very much for looking at my blog
Hugs Rachel

1 comment:

Nicki said...

These are fab! dont know which is my fab, they are all gorgeous!
Nicki
x

There was an error in this gadget