About Me

My photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 34, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Monday, 7 December 2009

It's a Crafter's Companion Challenge #12

Hi everyone here's my card For this fortnights challenge. I asked everyone to use the following sketch and recipie.

  • Stamping
  • Different fold i.e not basic square or a5/6
  • Red and Green
Photobucket

This is the card I have made:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Card Ingredients:
  • Backing Paper: Crafters Companion Popcorn the Bear Cosy and Warm CD
  • Stamp: Popcorn Angel Wishes
  • Sentiment: From the Daisy and Dandelion Backing papers and Sentiment collection pad.
  • Cardstock: Stash
  • Bows: Stash
  • Colouring Medium: Copic Markers
  • Tools: Nestabilities and Cuttlebug

2 comments:

~ Ali ~ said...

Another fabulous creation honey, love everything about it. Have a super day.

Wendy said...

Great DT team card Rachel

There was an error in this gadget