About Me

My photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 34, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Monday, 31 January 2011

Magnolia Wedding Story Book

This is an order I made for a regular customer who wanted to give his wife a special card/gift on their wedding day. He wanted it to include a story of their relationship on different pages. I decided to make this book for him. I used my Cinch by We R Memory Keepers to bind the book. I am really pleased with how this has turned out and he was too.

Front of Book

I coloured the Magnolia Bride with Copics and matted this onto some Marianne diecuts. I love the effect of these dies. The sentiment was printed on the computer and die cut using a spellbinders labels die. The papers used throughout the book are from the Bearely Mine Extreme CD Collection. I have added some flower details and added glitter to these using some stickles. The ribbon buckle and ribbon finishes the design off.

Page 1

Page Two

Page Three

Page Four

Final Page

Box with Book

Coordinating Box


Side view of box

 
Thanks for stopping by
Hugs Rachel

1 comment:

Wendy said...

This is lovely Rachel

There was an error in this gadget