About Me

My photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 33, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Friday, 1 June 2012

I’ve started a Beaded Jewellery Challenge Blog

Hi all I’ve set up a beaded Jewellery challenge blog.

This challenge is a colour challenge.

Here’s the colour inspiration

th_pinkpurple

If you click on the picture it will take you to the challenge bog.

There’s a Prize and Top 3 as well as a DT call.

Would love to see you there.

Hugs Rachel

1 comment:

julie_woolston said...

Hi Rachel fantastic job setting up your Jewellery Challenge Blog.

Congratulations too on your new DT post very well deserved.

It would be my all time dream to be a CC DT member.

I will look forward to seeing your creations hun.

Hugs Julie x

There was an error in this gadget