Skip to main content

Footie Mad!!!


Hi again

Today’s card is a card I made for my Brother-In-Law’s Birthday Yesterday. He is a Sunderland Fan and therefore I wanted to make a card with a football theme. I found this perfect Kenny K digital Stamp to colour, it’s called Anime Soccer. I have used my spectrum Noir Pens to colour it. I wanted to try to create more depth and shading to the image and I hope you feel I have created it as I am quite pleased with it!!!
will image
The Colours Used are:
Face – FS4, FS6, FS8, TN2, TN3, CR3, EB5
Hair – GB1, GB8, EB1, EB3, EB5
Shirt - DR5, DR7, CR8, CR11, IG1, IG2, Blender
Jeans – BGR1, BGR2, BG3, BGR4, BGR5
Hat - DR5, DR7, CR8, CR11, BGR1, BGR2, BGR3, BGR4, BGR5
Boots – DR5, DR7, CR8, CR11, IG1, IG2, IG4, IG6, IG7, IG8, IG10, Blender
Outline/Shadow – BG1, BG2, BG3, Blender

Here’s the full card

 will card

I have created a backing paper using Craft Artist 2 form the ball of the image. The Red and White Striped Backing Paper is a Nitwit digital download. I have created the sentiments on pc.

will card 2


Challenge Entries:

KennyK's Krafty Krew Challenge - #160 - Anything Goes
Deep Ocean Challenge Blog - #65 - Favorite Colour Combo (Red is my favorite colour and black just goes perfect with it) 
ABC Challenge - Z is for Zebra

I am entering this into The Kenny K Design Team call too (The Lovely Hayley Warren gave me the heads up about it!!!)

Well that’s it for now off to make another card.
Take care all and happy crafting
xxxx

Comments

Linda Simpson said…
This is fabulous Rachel, I love the gorgeous image.

Hugs
Linda xxx
Rachel Brown said…
Thanks very much Linda xx
Kate M said…
Super image, the background paper you have created is super - great card.
xx
jane stillman said…
A brilliant card, love how you've coloured the great image
Tammy (LaDiva) said…
Hi Rachel. Love the design of your card!! Thanks so much for your interest in KennyK Krafty Krew’s DT call and anything goes challenge ! I loved visiting your blog today. Good luck!

Tammy, KennyK DT Coordinator/Designer & Facebook Admin from Créations LaDiva :) xx
Nicoletta said…
Very lovely card my dear! Thanks for joining us at Deep Ocean challenge!
xoxo
Nicoletta
Karin said…
Wooow such a cool boy card you`ve made Rachel :-) and super coloring!
Thanx for joining us at KennyK`s Krafty Krew!
Hugs from Karin :-)
eule said…
a wonderful card!
thanks for joining us at nss.

yvonne
Jenn said…
Great card, my son would love that image! Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenges.
Nicoletta said…
What a beautiful card!! lovely image and coloring too!
thanks for joining us at Deep Ocean challenge!
Hugs
Nicoletta

Popular posts from this blog

Angelica and Friend’s Blog Hop

Hi all and welcome to this very exciting blog hop for the launch of the new range from Crafter’s Companion – Angelica and Friend’s which is the 4 Day Deal on Create and Craft this week. To say thank you to you all for hopping there way along everyone’s blogs there is a prize: ONE random commenter on ONE UK team member's blog will win ALL NINE stamp sets in the release (it's a prize worth over £35) You have until Wednesday 6th Feb to leave a comment, winners will be announced on the Crafter’s Companion News blog Thursday 7th February. There are many blogs you need to be hopping over to. If you have come from Taylor’s Blog Your going in the right direction.    Now it’s time for me to share with you my item I have created with this wonderful new range. I have used the stamp Just Like Mum to create a door plaque.      I have painted an MDF base plate with undercoat and primer and then several coats of Pewter Pl...

WOYWW

Today's WOYWW (What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday?) This was my room this morning after making yesterday's card. Why not pop over to Stamping ground to check out everyone else's desks. Hugs Rachel

Mermaid Frame

Hello All I'm back again, This time to share a frame with you that I have created for my Niece.  The image was coloured in using my Spectrum Noir markers using the May 17 Markers Class from Kit and Clowder. This is the first one of their classes I've done and I was overall I was quite happy with it but I know a few areas where I could improve. Right then here's the coloured image.  The image is by Conie Fong and you can purchase them on Etsy. She has lots of other lovely images to choose from. Right then now for the completed frame. The frame started as a white frame which I painted with black gesso and then once dry added colour to it using dyna paints from pebeo and then some silver gilding wax. I then sprayed the frame to form a protective coating with Spray and Shine from Crafter's Companion.  I love how it have turned out and hope that my niece will too.  Right I'm going to enter this into the following challenges: ...