About Me

My photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 34, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Monday, 15 August 2016

Sheena and Donna Messy Workshop August 13-14th

Ohh I've had fun this weekend. I've been to Sheena and Donna's workshop. We made some brilliant projects.

Here's what we made


As you can see we made 3 cards, a canvas and flowers.

Here's for the closer images of the canvas




I really enjoyed making this and can't wait to make some more!!!

Next the cards

We used Sheena's Eye stamp and made two very different cards.



I've got to admit the second one is my favourite.

The final Card using the rock band stamp.


And finally the flowers


Hope you like.

Thanks for popping by.

xxx Rachel xxx

1 comment:

julie_woolston said...

Beautiful collection Rachel looks like you had an amazing time Hun.
Hugs Julie xxx

There was an error in this gadget