About Me

My photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 34, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Wednesday, 7 June 2017

A few more cards

Hi all

I'm back sharing a few more cards. Since my last post unfortunately I ended up with another hospital admission and this time it took me a little while before I felt well enough to be able to do some more crafting. The first two cards I made before being unwell last Monday and Tuesday (then I became unwell and didn't get posted) and then the final two I have made today. 

Well here they are

Card 1


This first card is another of the my bestie images I coloured and had to make into a card.

I added a bit of sparkle onto it and some gem embellishments. 

 
Card 2


This card features a Sheena Douglas stamp which I coloured with my Spectrum Noir Aqua markers. I'm pleased with how she turned out.
The Backing is made from a CRafter's Companion Rose Embossing folder and I used the faux leather technique on it. Adding various distress inks and some gold guilding wax.
Card 3

This card features one of the new Donna Ratcliffe Stamps from Crafter's Companion. Coloured with Spectrum Aqua Markers again. I'm quite pleased with how it's turned out. 


Card 4
 

 Again featuring one of Donna's new stamps and coloured with aqua markers and the background is also created with the aqua markers and glycerine. 

Well that's it for now. 

Hopefully I will be able to post each card as I make from now on.

Hugs

xxx Rachel xxx



1 comment:

Little K Smith said...

Wonderful cards!
Kelly.x

There was an error in this gadget