About Me

My photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 33, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Friday, 6 February 2009

Friday Sketchers Special Day!!!


Here's my attempt at the Friday Sketchers challenge for this week. I have used a penny black stamped image and coloured this with pencils. This has then been matted onto orange card stock and I have used papers from Shabby Princess. I have embellished with flowers, sentiment and brads from my stash.


11 comments:

Michelle said...

I have this stamp on my birthday wish list. I love the oranges with the hints of yellow and green. So pretty.

joey said...

Hi, beautiful card, love the image gorgeous colours. joey.xx

Stempelfrosch said...

Beautiful card! Love this cute stamp!
LG Anke

Sharon said...

This is lovely Rachel. I love the colours you've used - beautiful.

Tracey said...

Lovely bright, cheery card, just whats needed for these dark winter days lol :o)

Hugs
Tracey
x

Wendy said...

great card Rachel lovely and bright
cheery on a winters day
Wendy

cats whiskers said...

Lovw the colours on this cute card, so warm
Hugs Jacqui x

aardvarkpest said...

Wow love the bright orange and the stam.

Glenda

Bev said...

So cute - love the pretty colours and sweet image
hugs Bev x

debby4000 said...

A darling of a card, such a sweet image and fab flowers.

scrapnnMO said...

Gorgeous color and beautiful take on the sketch! ♥
Hugs, Dawn

There was an error in this gadget