About Me

My photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 34, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Saturday, 7 February 2009

Sketch Staurday: Sketch #37


This is my card entry for Sketch Saturday: Sketch #37. I have used a bella stamped image which is coloured with watercolour pencils. The backing papers are from Scrapbooking Mad Shabby Rose Collection. Card stock, peel off greeting and brads from my stash.

10 comments:

Jeanette said...

What a great card! That image just brings a smile to my face! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday! Hugs Jeanette

Wendy said...

lovely card , just love the image
wendy

Sue said...

Great card, luv the image, lovely papers, sue.x

Faye said...

Cute image. Love your card.

Catherine said...

very cute!

Happy Crafter said...

Great card loves the image and papers:)
Val xxx

CraftyC said...

Lovely card and a great image
Clairex

shell said...

fab card i love the pink with the lilac.
shell x

aardvarkpest said...

Great card. Love the iamge

Glenda

cats whiskers said...

Gret card love the cute image and the colours you have used
Hugs Jacqui x

There was an error in this gadget