Skip to main content

Free Dream Lashes Mascara Worth £13 from Vie at Home


Vie at home and Woman magazine have teamed up to offer the chance for customers to receive a free Dream Lashes Mascara worth £13. Only pay the P&P of £2.50. An excellent saving!!! To receive this offer just visit my personal site http://my.vieathome.com/rachelbrown18 and once you have added the dream lashes (choice of black or black/brown) to your basket, when you go to the checkout you can enter the code DREAM into the box to receive the discount.

I absolutely love this mascara and think it's excellent for both day and night.

So what are you waiting for? Why not grab yourself a bargain and get yours now!

LIMITED TIME OFFER UNTIL 21ST JUNE

1. Only one free product per household and per customer.
2. Only available online (not available through a VIE at home Party)
3. VIE at home reserves the right to withdraw this offer at its own discretion.
4. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery of stock.
5. Not available in the Republic Of Ireland or overseas.
6. Offer subject to stock. If stock runs through a similar lip product of the same value will be sent.
7. Offer available until Tuesday 21 June 2011.

Thanks Rachel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Angelica and Friend’s Blog Hop

Hi all and welcome to this very exciting blog hop for the launch of the new range from Crafter’s Companion – Angelica and Friend’s which is the 4 Day Deal on Create and Craft this week. To say thank you to you all for hopping there way along everyone’s blogs there is a prize: ONE random commenter on ONE UK team member's blog will win ALL NINE stamp sets in the release (it's a prize worth over £35) You have until Wednesday 6th Feb to leave a comment, winners will be announced on the Crafter’s Companion News blog Thursday 7th February. There are many blogs you need to be hopping over to. If you have come from Taylor’s Blog Your going in the right direction.    Now it’s time for me to share with you my item I have created with this wonderful new range. I have used the stamp Just Like Mum to create a door plaque.      I have painted an MDF base plate with undercoat and primer and then several coats of Pewter Pl...

WOYWW

Today's WOYWW (What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday?) This was my room this morning after making yesterday's card. Why not pop over to Stamping ground to check out everyone else's desks. Hugs Rachel

Mermaid Frame

Hello All I'm back again, This time to share a frame with you that I have created for my Niece.  The image was coloured in using my Spectrum Noir markers using the May 17 Markers Class from Kit and Clowder. This is the first one of their classes I've done and I was overall I was quite happy with it but I know a few areas where I could improve. Right then here's the coloured image.  The image is by Conie Fong and you can purchase them on Etsy. She has lots of other lovely images to choose from. Right then now for the completed frame. The frame started as a white frame which I painted with black gesso and then once dry added colour to it using dyna paints from pebeo and then some silver gilding wax. I then sprayed the frame to form a protective coating with Spray and Shine from Crafter's Companion.  I love how it have turned out and hope that my niece will too.  Right I'm going to enter this into the following challenges: ...