About Me

My photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 33, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Saturday, 11 June 2011

Tatty Teddy Father's Day Card

Hi everyone, long time no type. Bet you all thought I had vanished into thin air!!! Well I haven't, I just haven't been making much in the way of cards recently and if I have they have just been quick makes and didn't take a photo. Well i'm back now and intend to make a few cards a week as I need to have my stash built up and also get those all important christmas cards made. 

Well here's the first card I have made. I have used one of the Tatty Teddy Decoupage kits for this card. I know I haven't had to use my imagination much but this kit was perfect for my Dad for his Father's Day card. I just love Tatty Teddy and adore this range of products from DoCrafts.



Hope you like him as I do. I love how this card has turned out even though it was a quick make. I have shaped the decoupage slightly and used glue gel for the depth. I have matted a couple of the sentiments onto some silver card stock and a silver sentiment peel of too.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:


Thanks for popping by and checking out my blog.

xx Rachel xx

10 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

love this image and a super card thank you for sharing it with us at the SCSC
Hugs Kate xx

Gloria Westerman said...

How adorable.....awesome dimensional....thank you for playing with us at Paper Cupcakes/TMITA

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Super sweet!

Thanks for joining our "Male Card" challenge this week on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE :)

Hugs Jane x

Ildiko said...

He is super cute, bet your dad gonna love it
hugs
Ildiko

Posh Cat Crafts said...

Gorgeous card, adore the colours you have used!
Thank you for joining us at Alphabet
Hugs
Tamara

shell said...

Such a cute card, Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week.
Shell xx

Lou Mac said...

Awhhh how cute. I love the dimension this card has!!

Thanks for joining us over at PaperPlay Challenges for our 'Father's Day/ Man's Card' Challenge this week. Good luck!

xo Lou Mac.

Lesley said...

Aww cute card! Thanks for taking part in the Alphabet Challenge xx

Helen said...

Awww...cute card!
Thanks for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge!
Helen x

babar said...

must be attractive for children.Cute teddy bear with tie.
Plastic Card Holders
PVC cards

There was an error in this gadget