About Me

My photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 34, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Wednesday, 30 November 2011

Making Christmas Cards with Sophie

My niece was looking at the card in my previous post and decided she wanted to make one for her Mammy for Christmas. She wanted a chirstmas tree so we looked through my Tatty Teddy CD and she choose one of the images. Next Sophie ran the individual sections through the Grand Calibur.



She then stuck the sections together.





Then here's her with the completed card.





The finished card


I think you will all agree she has done a grand job for being 3

xxxx Hugs Rachel and Sophie xxxx

7 comments:

Susan Glennnie said...

wow sophie thats amazing keep up the good work well done x

Sarah said...

Wow Sophie that's amazing!!! So good to see the youngesters enjoying crafting too.

Sarah xx :0)

Poppet said...

Sophie is definitely picking up some good tips from her very talented Auntie, her card is gorgeous. :-) xx

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Fabby job Sophie - i'm sure you Mum will love it

Hugs Jane x

Ildiko said...

Ahhhhhhh she is so sweet and her card isreally pretty. You really brightened the end of my day, thanks visiting my blog Rachel.
hugs
Ildiko

Yvonne said...

Oh bless her.. she is fantastic .. well taught Auntie!

Rachel Brown said...

Thanks ladies, she really enjoyed it and is chuffed that everyone is leaving comments xx

There was an error in this gadget