I'm back today to share a clock I've made.
I started it yesterday evening by adding the texture building stages using white crackle texture paste drying after. Then used various stencils and embossing paste. I dried this and then added a coat of black gesso and left it to dry over night.
This morning I added some colour onto it using Pebeo Dyna paints. I added die cut numbers cut out of silver mirror card. However I wasn't happy with it as it was too dark for what I wanted it for and thought the silver numbers didn't go with it. So I sat back and looked at it and decided I wanted it lighter. Well no loss as out came my heavy white gesso and I gave it a good coating. Before adding the white gesso I sanded the numbers slightly so that the paint could adhere better and this also gave extra texture. I dried this off and added the Dyna paints again and some Art Alchemy Opal Magic in Rose Gold.
Well I felt much happier with how it was looking. Next I added some back suit distress ink to the sides of the clock and a little over the face to tone down the colour slightly. Next I got my black spectrum noir pen and carefully coloured the numbers in, then I added some silver and gold pebeo gilding wax to finish them off. Finally added the clock workings to make it tick!!
Hope you like and once again. Thank you for stopping by.