Skip to main content

SWALK Snowballing fun

Well I bet you all thought I had vanished off the face of the earth as I have been a naughty blogger again. I have been busy making Jewellery as well as having a change of Jobs so haven't had much chance for card making and now I am in a panic as I still have loads of christmas cards to make. Well here's christmas card number 20!! I will pop back sometime to upload cards 3-19 as so far this is only the 3rd christmas card I have posted. So here it is:


I have used my swalk Kisses from heavan stamp and coloured with promarkers and copics. I am quite pleased with the colouring but not 100% happy as I know one can achieve better colouring finishes after having had a play with Spectrum Noir pens from Crafter's Companion at the craftaganza this weekend. I must get these pens for my collection as it is much more cost effective than copics and promarkers and I love the fact they are in the colou sets so you get the colours that blend more effectively. I sometimes struggle to find the blends with the colours I own as I haven't got many pens.

I used my Grand Caliber and the Grand Big Scallop Circles dies to make this card. Aswell as my large circles die. The backing paper is from the SWALK Winter Cheer CD. I have added the ribbon bow and stickles from my stash. I think I may have over done the stickles though!!!

Thanks for stopping by. I will be back tomorrow with more christmas cards as I have 4 more days to myself for crafting!!!

I am entering this card into the Crafter's Companion Monthly Challenge blog:
Challenge 18 - Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

xxx Hugs Rachel xxx

Comments

This is fab Rachel, love everyhting about it. I adore the SWALK stamps.

It was lovely to finally meet you :)

Ali x
Catherine said…
Absolutely gorgeous Rachael.

Catherine x

Popular posts from this blog

Angelica and Friend’s Blog Hop

Hi all and welcome to this very exciting blog hop for the launch of the new range from Crafter’s Companion – Angelica and Friend’s which is the 4 Day Deal on Create and Craft this week. To say thank you to you all for hopping there way along everyone’s blogs there is a prize: ONE random commenter on ONE UK team member's blog will win ALL NINE stamp sets in the release (it's a prize worth over £35) You have until Wednesday 6th Feb to leave a comment, winners will be announced on the Crafter’s Companion News blog Thursday 7th February. There are many blogs you need to be hopping over to. If you have come from Taylor’s Blog Your going in the right direction.    Now it’s time for me to share with you my item I have created with this wonderful new range. I have used the stamp Just Like Mum to create a door plaque.      I have painted an MDF base plate with undercoat and primer and then several coats of Pewter Pl...

WOYWW

Today's WOYWW (What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday?) This was my room this morning after making yesterday's card. Why not pop over to Stamping ground to check out everyone else's desks. Hugs Rachel

Mermaid Frame

Hello All I'm back again, This time to share a frame with you that I have created for my Niece.  The image was coloured in using my Spectrum Noir markers using the May 17 Markers Class from Kit and Clowder. This is the first one of their classes I've done and I was overall I was quite happy with it but I know a few areas where I could improve. Right then here's the coloured image.  The image is by Conie Fong and you can purchase them on Etsy. She has lots of other lovely images to choose from. Right then now for the completed frame. The frame started as a white frame which I painted with black gesso and then once dry added colour to it using dyna paints from pebeo and then some silver gilding wax. I then sprayed the frame to form a protective coating with Spray and Shine from Crafter's Companion.  I love how it have turned out and hope that my niece will too.  Right I'm going to enter this into the following challenges: ...