Skip to main content

Diesire to be enlightened?

Oooh hi all. Some of you may already be aware but the wonderful Crafter’s Companion are releasing some brilliant Dies of their own on the 19th August on Create and Craft. There’s some fab designs. I have had the privilege to be working with the following two sets of dies.

012

There just fab and I’m sure you will like all of the other sets too.

I have made various different samples using the wonderful licenced ranges from Crafter’s Companion. The first sample I am going to be showing you is made using the Moreheads CD.

This sample is a decorative Candle.

007

I just love this sweet image from the cd. I have printed onto tissue paper and applied to the candle using the greaseproof paper and heat gun method.

Next I have used some core’dinations card stock and the border die and ran these through my Grand Calibur. I have used the off cut as a border along the top and then the main decorative piece along the bottom, edged with some ribbon.

I created a base for the candle using a circle which I have cut on my ecraft and then the scalloped die which I then distressed using the Sand it tool.

Finally I added stickles glitter and flowers to the candle for decoration.

I will pop back over the next couple of weeks with more of my samples.

For now that’s all. Why not check out some of the other DT’s blogs for more of there wonderful samples!!!

Happy Crafting

xxx Rachel xxx

Comments

julie_woolston said…
Hi Rachel what a gorgeous candle, the detail on it is gorgeous.

Hugs Julie x
Celias said…
Fantastic candle gorgeous image xxxxxxxx I have bought some candles hope they look as good when done xxxxxxxx
pauline said…
Thats so lovely xxx

Popular posts from this blog

Angelica and Friend’s Blog Hop

Hi all and welcome to this very exciting blog hop for the launch of the new range from Crafter’s Companion – Angelica and Friend’s which is the 4 Day Deal on Create and Craft this week. To say thank you to you all for hopping there way along everyone’s blogs there is a prize: ONE random commenter on ONE UK team member's blog will win ALL NINE stamp sets in the release (it's a prize worth over £35) You have until Wednesday 6th Feb to leave a comment, winners will be announced on the Crafter’s Companion News blog Thursday 7th February. There are many blogs you need to be hopping over to. If you have come from Taylor’s Blog Your going in the right direction.    Now it’s time for me to share with you my item I have created with this wonderful new range. I have used the stamp Just Like Mum to create a door plaque.      I have painted an MDF base plate with undercoat and primer and then several coats of Pewter Pl...

WOYWW

Today's WOYWW (What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday?) This was my room this morning after making yesterday's card. Why not pop over to Stamping ground to check out everyone else's desks. Hugs Rachel

Mermaid Frame

Hello All I'm back again, This time to share a frame with you that I have created for my Niece.  The image was coloured in using my Spectrum Noir markers using the May 17 Markers Class from Kit and Clowder. This is the first one of their classes I've done and I was overall I was quite happy with it but I know a few areas where I could improve. Right then here's the coloured image.  The image is by Conie Fong and you can purchase them on Etsy. She has lots of other lovely images to choose from. Right then now for the completed frame. The frame started as a white frame which I painted with black gesso and then once dry added colour to it using dyna paints from pebeo and then some silver gilding wax. I then sprayed the frame to form a protective coating with Spray and Shine from Crafter's Companion.  I love how it have turned out and hope that my niece will too.  Right I'm going to enter this into the following challenges: ...