Skip to main content

Butterflies are………………..

Hi all

I'm sorry I haven't been around for a long time. Unfortunately I have had quite alot going on in my personal life since February and just haven't been crafting until the past few weeks. 

For my first post I would like to share with you all a card and some Jewellery I made for my sister for her birthday today. I have scheduled this post as I didn't want her to see the before I had given them to her. By now she should have opened them.

Here's the card I made.
 

I am really pleased with this card. I don't use many distressing ink techniques and loved the effect I managed to create.

Recipe
Tim Holtz Distress ink - Dusty Concord
Versafine - Onxy Black
Emboss Clear ink
Wow Embossing Powder - Black Glint Regular
Sheena Douglass A little Bit Scenic Stamp Set - Flying Colours, & Silhouette Grass
Black Cardstock
White cardstock
Scalloped 8x8 card base
Black lace flower ribbon – Wild Orchid Crafts

Now for the Jewellery I have made for her.
gunmetal wm

I love the clasp effect – looks like a butterfly!!

Recipe
4mm fire polished crystals
size 11 seed beads
3 bar clasp
Illusion cord
purple wm

This bracelet is very sparkly!!!

Recipe
6mm fire polished crystals
4mm silver pearls
4mm bicones
size 11 seed beads
Illusion cord
turq wm

Recipe
10mm Glass silver lined glass beads
8mm AB Crystal Bicones
Delica Beads
Silver toggle clasp
Crystal Fireline 6lb

I hope you like what I have shared with you today
Happy Crafting
xx Rachel xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Angelica and Friend’s Blog Hop

Hi all and welcome to this very exciting blog hop for the launch of the new range from Crafter’s Companion – Angelica and Friend’s which is the 4 Day Deal on Create and Craft this week. To say thank you to you all for hopping there way along everyone’s blogs there is a prize: ONE random commenter on ONE UK team member's blog will win ALL NINE stamp sets in the release (it's a prize worth over £35) You have until Wednesday 6th Feb to leave a comment, winners will be announced on the Crafter’s Companion News blog Thursday 7th February. There are many blogs you need to be hopping over to. If you have come from Taylor’s Blog Your going in the right direction.    Now it’s time for me to share with you my item I have created with this wonderful new range. I have used the stamp Just Like Mum to create a door plaque.      I have painted an MDF base plate with undercoat and primer and then several coats of Pewter Pl...

WOYWW

Today's WOYWW (What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday?) This was my room this morning after making yesterday's card. Why not pop over to Stamping ground to check out everyone else's desks. Hugs Rachel

Mermaid Frame

Hello All I'm back again, This time to share a frame with you that I have created for my Niece.  The image was coloured in using my Spectrum Noir markers using the May 17 Markers Class from Kit and Clowder. This is the first one of their classes I've done and I was overall I was quite happy with it but I know a few areas where I could improve. Right then here's the coloured image.  The image is by Conie Fong and you can purchase them on Etsy. She has lots of other lovely images to choose from. Right then now for the completed frame. The frame started as a white frame which I painted with black gesso and then once dry added colour to it using dyna paints from pebeo and then some silver gilding wax. I then sprayed the frame to form a protective coating with Spray and Shine from Crafter's Companion.  I love how it have turned out and hope that my niece will too.  Right I'm going to enter this into the following challenges: ...