About Me

My photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 34, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Saturday, 18 January 2014

Bestie Decoupage DT Call Entry

Hi all I’m back today to share with you a card I have made for the My Bestie Decoupage DT Call. Julie has a DT call over on her blog she is looking for a team of four to showcase the brand new Sherri Baldy My Besties 3D Decoupage Sheets when they are released.

Well I just love cute Besties and couldn’t resist making a card for the Call.

So here it is

bestie dec wm

Now I don’t know about you but I think that this decoupage image is just so cute, I love the adorable expression on her face.

Here’s a side view of the decoupage

bestie side wm 

Card Recipe

Image – My Bestie Decoupage, Sherri Baldy

Cardstock – Paper Mill Direct Buff and Turquoise, Crafter’s Companion Neenah Solar White

Ribbon – Stash

Sentiment – Lili of the Valley

Dies – Marrianne, spelbinders

Papers – Digital from PC

Rhinestone Cluster – Chloe’s Creative Cards

Stickles – Turquoise

 

Another view of my Card

bestie angled wm 

 

Challenges

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

DT Call for the New Besties 3D Deco Girls

Deconstructed Sketch - #134

Moving along with the Times – Girly Card

Digitally Sweet Challenges - #71 – Anything goes

C.R.A.F.T Challenges – Challenge #242 Decoupage

 

Thanks for stopping by

xx Hugs Rachel xx

10 comments:

Chris said...

Beautiful card,love the colours. Chris xx

Erin Bentley said...

Hi Rachel, what a beautiful card and image, love the pretty colours. Good luck with the Design team call.

Hugs Erin x

Rachel Brown said...

Thank you very much Chris xx

Rachel Brown said...

Thanks very much Erin xx

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous Rachel, good luck with the DT call.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Julie Gleeson said...

Wow such a beautiful card Rachel! I love your die cut flower and embellishments! Thank you and good luck! Hugs Julie xox

Riette said...

I love the color combination you used!
Thanks for sharing with us at MAWTT!
xxxx
Riette, DT.

Riette said...

I love the color combination you used!
Thanks for sharing with us at MAWTT!
xxxx
Riette, DT.

carol said...

ooh gorgeous card, this looks a fab creation, thanks for sharing withus at CRAFT x carol

aussie aNNie said...

Wonderful and gorgeous card for our challenge of anything goes...Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet! luv aNNie {DT}

There was an error in this gadget