About Me

My photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 33, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Wednesday, 15 January 2014

Fairy Poppets Birthday Card

Hi all Happy New Year.

Well hope you are all well. I’ve had a busy few months and haven’t been blogging much again which is very naughty I know. Also I sometimes forgot to take photos of my cards to blog and post on facebook.

Well I am here today to share a card I made for my Mother for her birthday. Some of you may have seen my card on Facebook as I did post on there on Monday. I have used the Crafter’s Companion Fairy Poppets CD and Die Cut Decoupage.

mam card

I have also made some flowers using the Die’sire Blissful die.

Finally I added details with ribbon and gems

 

Thanks for stopping by

 

Hugs Rachel

No comments:

There was an error in this gadget