About Me

My photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 33, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Wednesday, 14 October 2015

A few more recent card makes

Back for my second post of the evening.
 
Here are a few more of my recent makes.
 
 
 
Imagination Crafts three Tree stencil (embellished with flowersoft, luminart background)

Nitwit Toy Store Train Cards


 
 
 Krafty Hands Femme Fatale Cd
 

Hunkydory Kit
 Card for an Ex 2nd Batallions Para
 


Crafts U Print image and Nitwits Elements


Tattered Lace Embelished card
 

 
Hunkydory Kit
 

Hobby House Image and Lili of the Valley Paper Pad (Nitwit)
 


Tattered Lace Die embellished card

My first Bow Card Template (Sandra's Scrapscapes)
 


 
 


Crafter's Companion Downton Abbey

 Crafter's Companion Downton Abbey
 


 Crafter's Companion Sugar and Spice CD
 
Hobby House image and Lili of the valley Paper Pad (Nitwit)

 
 
Thanks for popping by and I hope to be blogging tomorrow as have another New Home Card to make.
 
For now, Take care all xx


No comments:

There was an error in this gadget