About Me

My photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 33, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Thursday, 15 October 2015

Lili of the Valley New Home Card

Hi all

Well as promised I'm back again with another new home card.

This time I have used a Lili of the Valley Art Pad image from Set 24 English Charm.

I just love the Art Pads for creating nice cards.

Card Recipe
Image - Lili of the Valley Art Pad 24
Backing Papers - Lili of the Valley - Timeless Victoria Paper Pad
Sentiment - Computer Generated using Serif
Brads and Ribbon - Stash
Die - Marianne Collections



Challenge Entries

I am entering this card in to following challenges:
Fab and Funky Challenges - #277 Make it Square
4 Crafty Chicks  - #268 Pearls
Crafting with Attitude - #8 Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Creations - #6 As Always Anything Goes

Thank You for stopping by again.
Happy Crafting
xx Rachel xx



5 comments:

Lisa Dryden said...

Stunning xxx

Lea Brawn said...

Fab card x

Ginny said...

fab card, thanks for joining us at FnF this week :)

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky.

Helen x
DT Member

applejack cards by sue said...

Such a gorgeous card. Loving the image and those pretty papers. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafty Girls Creations. Sue DT. xx

There was an error in this gadget