About Me

My photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 34, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Saturday, 28 June 2008

Bright and Beautiful


This is a bright card I have made this afternoon. The papers are from a download from the internet (it may have been papercraft inspirations but not sure as it was a while ago I downloaded it). The floral and with love embelishments are from the same download and the butterflies are papermania diecuts.

5 comments:

Anne said...

Great card Rachel i'm forever downloading these sheets never use them

WeirdCat said...

Very pretty, I am another person who downloads these sheets then forgets to use them
Ruth

gailscraftyplace said...

Lovely bright card, I also download things and forget were I got them from. Gail x

Christine said...

Hi Rachel its Chris from www.busybeescraftplace.blogspot.com just to let you know to take a look at my blog to pick up your award.

Chrissy xx

Made On The Farm said...

this is such a pretty card,
bright and cheery!!

jenny

There was an error in this gadget