About Me

My photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 34, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Thursday, 26 June 2008

Cute Card Thursday :- Challenge 16



Well this is my first attempt at a blog challenge. This one is from Cute Card Thursday. The challenge was to make a card without using a background paper. I coloured a Tilda image with sakura pens and coloured pencils. I embossed two pieces of pearl card with my cuttlebug, matted these onto a pink pearl card and placed a sticky ribbon across where they met, which I have sat Tilda on. I then added jems to accent and a floral embellishment. Then finally added a birthday wishes peel off.
I am not sure about this so your comments and suggestions will be appreciated.

9 comments:

kes said...

love this card very girly, also love the name bailey that is what my dog is called too.
kes
x

Andrea, said...

Fabulous card, I love the embossing and Tilda looks so cute sat on the ribbon
Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Tina said...

Love it Rachel, its so cute.

Bev said...

Lovely card Rachel and your blog is looking good too.

My Little Space said...

Cute card Rachel, love the swiss dot embossing!

Mandy

Wendy said...

Great card Rachel Tilda looks great sat there. You have a lovely blog and your cards are fab.
Wendy H x

Debbie said...

Great card Rachel. Love the embossed papers and pretty colours you have used.

Debbie x

Jilli said...

Fab card!

Bev said...

Well done you on your first challenge - only problem is they are so addictive! Brilliant card, love the pretty colours.

I'm not far away from you (about 15 minutes!)

There was an error in this gadget