About Me

My photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 34, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Friday, 27 June 2008

Simply Floral & Glitter


This one is quite a simple card. I have used a Papermania embossed card and added glammor dust to the flowers, some I have then added a pearl to the centre and the rest a little silver stickles glue. I then added two Papermania pearl flower embelishments to the embossed pannels. I have left the sentiment off so I can use the card for any purpose.

3 comments:

WeirdCat said...

This is a very pretty card
Ruth x

Linny said...

What a good Idea Rachel! I have some of these cards and didn't have a clue what to do with them.Lindax

Anne said...

Love it Rachel wouldn't say plain white on white's so classy

There was an error in this gadget