About Me

My photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 33, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Saturday, 16 August 2008

CPS #77


This is the card I have made for the CPS #77 Challenge. I have used a strip of the new Papermania Naughty and Nice 2"x12" paper pack and cut into 2" squares, matted these onto silver holographic card. Then used a simple white card stock. The ribbon is from dovecraft and the silver greeting is from Anitas. I quite like this card as it is simple but I think it works quite well.


Rachel xxx

3 comments:

Lea L. said...

Cute card! I love that snowflake paper! Thanks for playing at CPS this week!

~Lea

Laura said...

Oh so cute! Love those colors!!

Benga said...

sweet! i love pink for christmas!

There was an error in this gadget