Skip to main content

Sketch 21 Crafters Companion and Competition Entry



This is a card I have made for the crafters companion sketch challenge this week #21. I am also going to enter it into a Competition a lady I know is hosting. For this competition we had to make a female birthday card.

I have used the Crafters Companion Cute Companion cd rom for the paper, insert and paper ribbon strip.

I used some white card stock for the base, pink and silver mirror board for matting and layering. The ribbons I have used are from dovecraft. To finish the card I have used craft creations peel offs.

Comments

Unknown said…
I love this Rachel, who would of thought that my sketch would turn into such a nice card
Unknown said…
Rachel, i am trying to see how you made this card, you must do a step by step demo
Poppy said…
love the card ,yes please do a step by step
simply sensational rachel

love it!

hugs jane x
WeirdCat said…
beautiful, lovely colour combination
ruth

Popular posts from this blog

Angelica and Friend’s Blog Hop

Hi all and welcome to this very exciting blog hop for the launch of the new range from Crafter’s Companion – Angelica and Friend’s which is the 4 Day Deal on Create and Craft this week. To say thank you to you all for hopping there way along everyone’s blogs there is a prize: ONE random commenter on ONE UK team member's blog will win ALL NINE stamp sets in the release (it's a prize worth over £35) You have until Wednesday 6th Feb to leave a comment, winners will be announced on the Crafter’s Companion News blog Thursday 7th February. There are many blogs you need to be hopping over to. If you have come from Taylor’s Blog Your going in the right direction.    Now it’s time for me to share with you my item I have created with this wonderful new range. I have used the stamp Just Like Mum to create a door plaque.      I have painted an MDF base plate with undercoat and primer and then several coats of Pewter Pl...

WOYWW

Today's WOYWW (What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday?) This was my room this morning after making yesterday's card. Why not pop over to Stamping ground to check out everyone else's desks. Hugs Rachel

Mermaid Frame

Hello All I'm back again, This time to share a frame with you that I have created for my Niece.  The image was coloured in using my Spectrum Noir markers using the May 17 Markers Class from Kit and Clowder. This is the first one of their classes I've done and I was overall I was quite happy with it but I know a few areas where I could improve. Right then here's the coloured image.  The image is by Conie Fong and you can purchase them on Etsy. She has lots of other lovely images to choose from. Right then now for the completed frame. The frame started as a white frame which I painted with black gesso and then once dry added colour to it using dyna paints from pebeo and then some silver gilding wax. I then sprayed the frame to form a protective coating with Spray and Shine from Crafter's Companion.  I love how it have turned out and hope that my niece will too.  Right I'm going to enter this into the following challenges: ...