About Me

My photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 33, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Saturday, 16 August 2008

Wendy's Sketch #23


This is the card I have made using Wendy's Sketch no 23 from Crafters Companion Forum. I have used a Penny Black Stamped image and coloured it with pencils and blended with Sansodor. The papers are from Shabby Princess and I have matted these onto silver foil card.


Thanks for looking

Rachel

xx

7 comments:

JANE CARROLL said...

lovely card rachel - great new look to the blog too!

hugs jane x

WeirdCat said...

Lovely card, reminds me I need to make a teen card

Louise, that's me!! said...

Lovely card, your colouring is fantastic. I have just bought some sansodor on Friday and any tips would be greatly appreciated.

The Wiles Family said...

Hi. Just dropping by to say your work is lovely, so colourful. I am pretty new to crafting and making friends in the crafting world too, so do stop by on my site to add any comments/suggestions, thank you! Alison

Wendy said...

great card Rachel, lovely colours.

i have left you something on my blog

http://wendyscraftingtimes.blogspot.com/2008/09/iv-been-tagged.html

Sorry Rachel

Linny said...

Hi Rachel. Blimey what a lot of wonderful cards you have made since I last popped by. Excellent! Lindax

Happy Crafter said...

Great blog and fab cards:)...Val

There was an error in this gadget