About Me

My photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 33, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Saturday, 21 March 2009

Friday Sketchers #44

Well here is the card I have made for the friday sketchers challenge this week.

I have used a messy rabbit stamped image from joanna sheen and also her messy rabbit cd for the backing papers. The sentiment stamp is from Cuddly Buddly.

I wasn't sure at forst about using the backing papers all together at first but I decided to be daring and I like the finished result.

Thanks again for looking at my blog.

Hugs, Rachel xxxx

2 comments:

Michele said...

Fabulous card. Love the image and the pretty papers. Michele x

megastamper said...

thank you for your wonderful and so lovely card to my sketch. it looks very pretty and fabulous.
hugs, bea

There was an error in this gadget