About Me

My photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 33, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Sunday, 8 March 2009

Uncles Wedding Card


This is made using the cuddly buddly Wedding Teddies download and the coordinating paper dowload too. I have also used my cuttlebug to do the heart embossing panels and decorated with gems and ribbons. The text is made using word.
In the wrap. Made using parcment and held closed with a magnetic fastner and ribbon.


2 comments:

Jane Carroll said...

fantastic project rachel

a wonderful keepsake

hugs jane x

Wendy said...

this is lovely rachel, such cute images , a great card
wendy

There was an error in this gadget