About Me

My photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 33, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Wednesday, 18 March 2009

Some more mothers day cards

Here are a couple of mothers day cards we made for the stall to sell. They have both been made using crafters companion cd roms. The above card my mam made using the flower faries cd and the one below I made using the Vintage florals cd.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Rachel this is stunning, just ordered the cd cant wait for it to come

There was an error in this gadget