About Me

My photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 33, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Friday, 9 October 2009

Inspirational Card Sketches #37


This is the card I have made for this weeks Inspiration Card Sketches Challenge #37

Card Recipe:
  • Paper's: Crafts Beautiful Download
  • Card: Pink - Paper Mill Shop; Silver Mirror Card - everycraftsapound.co.uk
  • Flowers - Petaloo
  • Ribbon: Dovecraft
  • Peeloffs: Stash
  • Tools: Cuttlebug; Nestabilities

5 comments:

Debs said...

Lovely bright card, love what youv'e done with Dawns sketch, thanks for joining us at ICS this week.
Debs

scrapnnMO said...

OH Rachel your card is absolutely beautiful hun. Thanks for joining the fun over at ICS this week. :)
♥Dawn♥
Owner of ICS

Heather said...

Your card is SOO Pretty!!! :)
I love your layered flower and those fun papers.

Thanks for joining in this week at ICS.

wendipooh13 said...

such a fun and bright card!!! great job with the IC sketch this week!!

Mary(OhioMary) said...

Oooh...look at all those layers in that gorgeous flower. Love the bright cheery colors. Thanks for joiing us at ICS this week.

There was an error in this gadget