About Me

My photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 34, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Friday, 9 October 2009

Sketch and Stash Challenge 20


My entry for the Sketch and Stash Challenge this week is a thank you card I had for an order. My stash item is a shabby princess paper download which I haven't used for a while.
Recipe:
  • Card: Red - Paper Mill Shop; Silver - everycraftsapound.co.uk
  • Paper: Shabby Princess Sweet Sprinkles
  • Stamped Image: Daisy and Dandelion
  • Peel Offs: Stash
  • Bow: Stash
  • Tools: Nestabilites, Cuttlebug

3 comments:

Chrissie said...

Such a sweet card Rachel, those papers look great with your cute image.
Thanks for joining in with Sketch & stash.

Becky said...

Gorgeous paper Rachel and I love the way you've left the image uncoloured... it looks so effective!
Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx

Jill said...

gorgeous card Rachel I love that DP and the cute image thanks for joining us at sketch and stash hugs Jill xx

There was an error in this gadget