About Me

My photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 34, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Tuesday, 13 October 2009

It's a Crafter's Companion Blog - Challenge 8 - Rachel's Sketch

Hi everyone well I eventually got on to post this, my internet has being playing up again, crashing and going off line all together. I have been trying since sunnday to get this done!!! Well here it is eventually. I designed the sketch this time, simple but easy to work with in my opinion and we have had some great DT cards this time for challenge 8, can't believe we are on #8 already on the blog.

Well this was the sketch

Photobucket

And my card

Photobucket

I'm not to sure about this one though. I needed a card for an older ladies birthday but now wish I had made it on a 8x8" rather than a5 card base. I have used the vintage florals cd for this card.

Hugs Rachel xx

3 comments:

Anne said...

Fab card Rachel hope you get your connection sorted soon
Anne xx

yvonne said...

Oh I have not used this one for ages. Love this card, looks good to me. x
Hoep you get your net back up and running right x

~ Ali ~ said...

This is fab Rachel, perfect for the occasion.

There was an error in this gadget