About Me

My photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 33, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Monday, 22 February 2010

Beatrix Potter Frame Card


This one is for my other Cousin's Son's first Birthday.

I have used the World of Beartix Potter CD Rom from Crafter's Companion along with the Peter Rabbit CD Rom. I love these cd's and images they are exceptional quality and Sara and the team at Crafter's Companion have made an excellent job under such restrictive terms to bring all of us crafters such exceptional products to work with.

I also have made a box to match printing onto centural pearl card.

Another view showing the decoupage inside and on the frame section


Card Recipe

Crafter's Companion World of Beatrix Potter and Peter Rabbit CD Rom's
Centural Pearl Card - Crafter's Companion
Letter's - Accessories
Ribbon - Dovecraft

2 comments:

~ Ali ~ said...

Stunning !!! Mm do I NEED this CD Rom Rachel :D

crafty amy said...

Ok I am going to have to stop looking through your blog now as you are making me want this disc more and more and I have to try and be good to my bank this month (or what is left of it lol)

Hugs

Amy xx

There was an error in this gadget