About Me

My photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 33, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Thursday, 11 February 2010

A few cards I never got around to posting before xmas!!!!



Hi everyone

You remember I told you I was really busy before christmas and that I had orders gallor etc. Well here are a few of the cards I was making. Forgot to take picture of some of the cards which I am kicking my self for as I loved them!!!
Sorry some of the pictures aren't the best.

Here goes:
Birthday card

A few christmas cards.





This one wa for my mam from my dad.

Some anniversary cards for an order.



JLS Birthday for Daughter and Sister.



Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs Rachel

No comments:

There was an error in this gadget