About Me

My photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 33, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Monday, 22 February 2010

Peter Rabbit invertiage meets decoupage


Well what can I say about this card. I love it, I am really pleased with how it has turned out.
Again I have used the world of Beatrix Potter CD along with the Peter Rabbit CD from Crafter's Companion. I love the way that these style of cards have invertiage and decoupage.

This card is for a very special recipient and I am sending it to show my appreciation and admiration towards her.

Here are a few more images of the card.

Another frontal view

Showing the spine

The inner page

A close up of the decoupage of Peter Rabbit

There is another section over the page which is where the verse is however I forgot to take the picture.

2 comments:

~ Ali ~ said...

This is stunning Rachel, a beautiful keepsake. Love it.

crafty amy said...

Oh wow this is brilliant I can see why you love it I do too it has got so much depth with the decoupage :D
I really want these discs

Hugs

Amy xx

There was an error in this gadget