About Me

My photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 33, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Wednesday, 7 April 2010

Mojo Monday 133 VW Campervan Wedding Card

This is the card I made yesterday as my entry to the Mojo Monday 133 Sketch Challenge this week. It is also a card for an order I have received. The Gentleman wanted a VW Campervan on the front as this is going to be his sisters weddding transport on her special day. Her colour scheme is burgandy and cream too.



Inside is decorated to match the front of the card

Card Recipe

Backing Paper - Bearly Mine Extreme Vol2
Gold Mirror Card - Every Crafts a Pound
Cream Pearl - Crafters Companion
Embossed Sentiment - Crafters Companion Cute Companion
Ribbon - Dovecraft
Bow - Stash
Embossed backing Paper - Cuttlebug Script Folder


The coordinating box

 
I loved working with this sketch. I knew it was right for the card as soon as I saw it.
 
Thanks as always for stopping by
Hugs
xxxxxxx Rachel xxxxxxx 

3 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This just makes me smile! The gold accents add such elegance. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday! :)

Debra said...

What a wonderful one-of-a-kind card! I love it. I get a few orders for personal cards like this...just made one for a Hat Pin collector. They are fun to do, aren't they?

Debra

My Blog: Creative Heart Designs

wedding stationary said...

That's a really creative wedding card design.

There was an error in this gadget