About Me

My photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 34, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Saturday, 17 April 2010

Sepia 90th Birthday Nanna


This one I was asked to make again for a regular customer. He supplied me with the sepia coloured photos and asked me to include the 4 photos on a sepia themed card. I used brown matts and coordinating papers, buttons and ribbon to fit the theme. The sentiment again printed on my PC with the customers own wording.
The finished card is 8x8" in size.

No comments:

There was an error in this gadget