About Me

My photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 33, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Monday, 7 March 2011

Anniversary Wishes



This is a card I have been asked to make for an order and I must say I love the way it has turned out!!

The sketch I have followed is from Friday Sketchers

I am also entering it into the following challenges


Recipe

Image - Forever Friends Collectors Edition CD
Papers -- Forever Friends Black and Gold CD
Card Stock - Paper Mill Shop and Stash
Sentiment - Forever Friends Black and Gold CD
Ribbon - Stash
Heart Pearls - Hero Arts
Stickles - Gold
Fabric Heart - www.craftsite.co.uk
Scalloped Oval cut on Craft Rob embossed with Cuttlebug hearts folder
Nellies Heart Die

9 comments:

Rach said...

such a sweet card.
thank you for playing along with my sketch @ friday sketchers. hugs rachx

* Shaz * said...

Another fabulous card thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge this week.

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is stunning, I love the colours you have used they are ace. Thanks for playing on MAWTT this week Hazelxoxo

DesignerDiva said...

Great card love all the different hearts! Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
Hugs Laurie x

Lisa Jane said...

Cute card .. great bright colours
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
Lisa

Pami said...

Such a sweet card Rachel! Makes me feel all squishy!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at MAWTT this week. Good luck. Pami x

Posh Cat Crafts said...

Such a cute card thank you for joining us at Alphabet this week
Hugs
Tamara

Pink Sunshine said...

Great card, love the image, thanks for joining us at Charisma.
Sally. x

kelli said...

very cute! Thanks for joining us at MAWTT:)

There was an error in this gadget