About Me

My photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 33, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Wednesday, 2 March 2011

Good Luck Soldier Word Book

This is a card I have made for my Husband's Brother who is going to start his Army Training next week. I have used the Cuddly Buddly Word Book Craft Robo Cuttables download for to make the book pages. Then I printed papers and toppers from The Crafters Companion Male Occupation CD.



I am entering this card into the Scrappy Frogs Challenge as their theme this week is good luck which is very appropriate for this card.

1 comment:

Poppet said...

Great book Rachel, the colours look wonderful. :-) xx

There was an error in this gadget