About Me

My photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 33, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Monday, 7 March 2011

Oh Baby!!

Hello everyone on this lovely sunny day. It's lovely to see the sun shinning!!


I made this card over the weekend but didn't get around to posting. The sketch I followed was from Mojo Monday 180 however I have missed the deadline for posting due to being slightly late. I love how cute this one looks. The image is a digi stamp from Mo's Digital Pencil and the theme for her current challenge is babies. Therefore I thought the baby Sleepy Sage digi image was appropriate. I have coloured with Copics and Promarkers.

This card is being entered into the following challenges:


Card Recipe

Papers - Crafter's Companion SWALK Vol 2
Card Stock - Paper Mill Shop
Sentiment Stamp - Crafter's Companion Boys and Girls (I Think lol)
Ribbon - Dovecraft
Stickles - Crystal

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my blog
Hugs Rachel

8 comments:

* Shaz * said...

Fabulous card thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge this week.

sari said...

Oh my...This is such a sweet card! thanks for joining us at The ABC Challenge this week!

Pat said...

Hi Rachel...oooohhh, isn't Sleepy Sage just the sweetest little thing?! She's one of my fave Mo Manning images...I know, I say that about all of Mo's images! LOL!! But let me tell ya, this card is just gorgeous girl!! I love your colors and coloring...and the ribbon threaded through the paper border at the top is so clever! I may have to get that punch! hehehehe!! I'm so tickled that you've joined us this week at Mo's...aren't baby cards such fun to make?! Have a great week. Pat Frank

Posh Cat Crafts said...

Lovely colours and wonderful image thanks again for joining us at Alphabet challenge
Hugs
Tamara

Vintage Milly said...

Oh this is so sweet, thanks for joining in with us this time at the ABC challenge,
Em.x

Elaine L. said...

Very sweet! I love all the little pearls! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

Dawn B. said...

This is so sweet.. You did a terrific job. Thanks for joining us at Mo's this week..

Helen Ann said...

love the girly girl colours

thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog - hope to see you at our next challenge

Hel xox

There was an error in this gadget