Skip to main content

A Touch of Crystal Turquoise Temptation

Hi all sorry I haven’t blogged for a bit but back again to share with you a creation I have made this week. It’s a Memory Wire Bracelet and coordinating gift box.

1186286_10152264391684046_308073772_n

I have used Rhinestone Beads, 6mm AB Crystal Bicones, 4mm silver pearls, Turquoise Silverlined disk and round beads, and shamballa heart beads on the pendants. I love memeory wire bracelets as they can be universal size to fit a range of wrist sizes. This bracelet is very sparkly in real life. I just love it.

 

Here’s the coordinating gift box.

1382316_10152264382504046_1371723756_n

The base of the box has been made using the Crafter’s Companion Boxer Board for the Ultimate Pro and Centura Pearl Snow White Card stock.

The flower was made using the Large and Small Rose, and leaf 1 Die’sire Dies from Crafter’s Companion. I embossed some Core’dinations cardstock using the a4 Embossing Folder which was inclusive with the Ebosser. I then cut two large rose and two small rose pieces from this, then used the sand it gadget to distress the embossing. After this I shaped the petals before quilling and building up the flower. Finally I made a beaded centre for the flower with a head pin, bead cap, crystal bead, flower cap and threaded this through the centre of the flower and secured on the back. I added some iridescent spray and sparkle to the flower. Next I die cut all four of the leaves on the die from silver mirror card. Finally I attached everything to the top of the box with Collall all purpose perminant glue.

 

Thanks very much for popping by and checking out my latest creation.

Hugs Rachel

xxxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Angelica and Friend’s Blog Hop

Hi all and welcome to this very exciting blog hop for the launch of the new range from Crafter’s Companion – Angelica and Friend’s which is the 4 Day Deal on Create and Craft this week. To say thank you to you all for hopping there way along everyone’s blogs there is a prize: ONE random commenter on ONE UK team member's blog will win ALL NINE stamp sets in the release (it's a prize worth over £35) You have until Wednesday 6th Feb to leave a comment, winners will be announced on the Crafter’s Companion News blog Thursday 7th February. There are many blogs you need to be hopping over to. If you have come from Taylor’s Blog Your going in the right direction.    Now it’s time for me to share with you my item I have created with this wonderful new range. I have used the stamp Just Like Mum to create a door plaque.      I have painted an MDF base plate with undercoat and primer and then several coats of Pewter Pl...

WOYWW

Today's WOYWW (What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday?) This was my room this morning after making yesterday's card. Why not pop over to Stamping ground to check out everyone else's desks. Hugs Rachel

Mermaid Frame

Hello All I'm back again, This time to share a frame with you that I have created for my Niece.  The image was coloured in using my Spectrum Noir markers using the May 17 Markers Class from Kit and Clowder. This is the first one of their classes I've done and I was overall I was quite happy with it but I know a few areas where I could improve. Right then here's the coloured image.  The image is by Conie Fong and you can purchase them on Etsy. She has lots of other lovely images to choose from. Right then now for the completed frame. The frame started as a white frame which I painted with black gesso and then once dry added colour to it using dyna paints from pebeo and then some silver gilding wax. I then sprayed the frame to form a protective coating with Spray and Shine from Crafter's Companion.  I love how it have turned out and hope that my niece will too.  Right I'm going to enter this into the following challenges: ...