About Me

My photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 33, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Friday, 11 October 2013

Sparkle Medium Christmas Fun

Hi all

This week I have been having fun making cards with Sparkle Medium. It was a new buy at the Great Northern Papercrafts Extravaganza at Harrogate. Sparkle Medium is a glitter and paint mix which you can use with stencils, diecuts, or to create glitter paper and more. It’s made by Imagination Crafts.

Here’s the cards I have been making.

blue snowflakeg baublegm sfgold treegreen treeponsred baublestrees

The products I have used to make these are:

Sparkle Medium by Imagination Crafts

Various Stencils by Imagination Crafts

Crafter’s Companion Spray and Sparkle

Crafter’s Companion Centura Pearl Card

Silver and Gold Mirror Card

Various Coloured Card

Core’dinations

Ribbon

Ribbon Slider Snowflake

Crafter’s Companion Die’sire Die – Magic Mirror

Marianne Designs Snowflakes and Merry Christmas Dies

Spellbinders Ponsettia Die set

Distess Ink

Gems

Glitter Card

Woodware Inverted Corner Punch

Acetate

 

Hope you like these.

Hope to blog again this weekend

 

Thanks for stopping by

Butterfly 4 Signature rabr

No comments:

There was an error in this gadget